Simplified Data Security and Privacy
for the Snowflake Data Cloud
The TrustLogix Cloud Data Security Platform breaks down silos between data owners, security owners and data consumers, so you can secure your Snowflake environments at scale.
- Within minutes, discovers your data access issues such as unusual activity, role explosion, and over-privileged accounts
- Recommends and deploys no-code fine-grained policies
- Continuously monitors and audits activity, and ensures ongoing policy compliance
Learn more about how Jefferies successfully democratized data while enforcing least-privilege access and ensuring full visibility to their data security posture, at scale.
The TrustLogix data security platform yielded immediate visibility and prescriptive recommendations, which helped us automate and operationalize our access controls, audit, and compliance processes and respond to data access requests and issues, so the customers always have access to the right data at the right time.
- Bharat Goyal, EVP, Head of Engineering, Zeta Global, a Powered By Snowflake partner
Snowflake enables companies to analyze and share data at cloud scale. TrustLogix allows this sharing to happen easily and securely, while keeping the data resident within Snowflake. TrustLogix’s architecture secures the data right at the source which is in the best interests of our joint customers.
- Jonathan Sander, Security Field CTO, Snowflake
Snowflake Data Owners:
Be Your Organization’s Data Hero.
Get the Right Data to the Right People, Instantly and Securely, Everytime.
We want to enable more data collaboration across the entire organization, but it is hard for me to keep up with the increasing volume and urgency of data consumer requests for data access, and troubleshoot data access issues.
TrustLogix empowers you to define and apply fine-grained least-privilege policies quickly and uniformly across all Snowflake accounts and schemas, while ensuring you stay aligned with your organization’s enterprise-wide best practices and compliance policies.
- Enforce standard sets of privileges with Policy Templates that can be applied across all data sources and sets of roles
- Integrate with Snowflake Data Catalog and Tagging to identify columns and rows of sensitive data, then protect with no-code Snowflake-native de-identification rules and least-privilege access policies
- Troubleshoot data access issues by visually navigating role and privilege hierarchies for a given data set and identifying what data is accessible for a given user through which role grants
I need to share datasets with business partners using Snowflake data sharing. But I need to control and monitor access, plus there are sensitive data attributes that must be properly redacted before sharing with another organization. How can I do this consistently across all my shared datasets?
TrustLogix lets you manage data sharing privileges and get full visibility on what data you are consuming from and sharing with outside organizations.
- Simplify provisioning of Data Sharing policies with a few clicks
- Visualize your data flows, and alert and resolve any risky sharing of sensitive data
- Integrate with Snowflake Data Catalog and Tagging to identify sensitive data, and protect with no-code Snowflake-native de-identification and access policies
My organization is developing and delivering data applications on Snowflake, including monetizing on the Snowflake Marketplace. How do I ensure data is made available only to entitled application users?
TrustLogix lets you templatize, apply and monitor fine-grained access policies for all application developers and users across your whole organization, thus ensuring consistent access policies across all of your Snowflake data applications.
- Use Policy Templates to ensure standard sets of privileges are applied across all application developers and users regardless of where the data resides
- Implement “Privacy by Design” by integrating with Snowflake Data Catalog and Tagging to identify columns and rows of sensitive data, and protect with no-code Snowflake-native de-identification rules and access policies
- Gain full visibility of the various users and tools accessing your development and production databases, and ensure Separation of Duties by proactively blocking conflicting role assignments between production users versus development and test users.
My organization is deploying machine learning and AI workloads on Snowflake. How can I ensure both model training data and subsequent production data is being used safely, securely, and correctly?
TrustLogix lets you manage access controls and de-identify sensitive data throughout the entire ML/AI lifecycle, including data engineering, model training, model deployment and subsequent monitoring.
- Use Policy Templates to ensure standard sets of privileges are applied for all users and client tools
- Gain full visibility of the various users and tools accessing from across the whole ML/AI lifecycle, and ensure Separation of Duties by proactively blocking conflicting role assignments between users who are monitoring and operating ML/AI in production versus users in development, model training and other pre-production activities
- Implement Snowpark-native de-identification policies to mask or anonymize sensitive data before your data engineering and data science teams consume them