Data Security Owners
Manage Your Data Security Posture Across All Clouds and Data Platforms
In the cloud, data is much more easily sourced and shared, but I lack visibility into the resulting data security risks and issues.
Quickly analyze and visualize, in a single dashboard, access patterns and user behavior to uncover hidden risk caused by ineffective controls, forgotten data, and overly permissioned access.
- Dark data
- Ghost accounts
- Overprivileged accounts
- Suspicious activity
Understanding my data security posture and proving compliance is hard when data is distributed across multiple clouds and platforms, each with their own data security tools and capabilities.
Visualize your data security posture and demonstrate compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, and other regulations across all your disparate cloud data stores with a single dashboard and set of reports.
- Quantify how much of your risk is coming from lack of regulatory compliance
- Drill down into compliance risks by each data source
- Detailed breakouts of what’s driving compliance risk
- Directly click through to remediative actions right from each violation alert
Data is continually being onboarded and shared with new users, and I lack the ability to detect new data security risks in real-time.
Track your data as it proliferates across disparate clouds and platforms, and get alerted for suspicious behavior and indicators of exfiltration, as it occurs.
- Top-down view of data proliferation across clouds
- Real-time alerts on suspicious data movement
- Visualize data flow from source to destination, even across clouds
- Take instant action from each alert to contain risk before it becomes an incident
As data complexity and usage increases, it gets harder and harder to determine the right actions to remediate risks without slowing down the business.
Instantly take corrective action on risk-based alerts with contextual prompts and recommendations based on the type of alert.
- Risk-based alerts across all instances of disparate data clouds
- Alerts categorized by Compliance, Exfiltration, Shadow IT, and other risk areas
- Drill down into risk categories and further down into specific data sources and alerts
- Contextual menus empower you to take corrective action immediately, based on the type of alert and risk